Saturday, July 31, 2010

YE Pizza Dinner !


Just cam back from our YE Pizza Dinner guess how much we just spent for the entire feast
!!! RM 340 ++ !!!
OMG !!
8 PIZZAS
4 PITCHERS OF SOFT DRINKS
18 PEOPLE !
AWESOME !
Well I ate 3 pizzas and a half of slices of pizzas and two glasses of PEPSI !
I paid RM5 in the end sooo I'll say its worth : D

Oh yea after that ,
me and a few friend went to GP for a walk then I went back....
Sad.... anyway here's a shout out to my MD (YE managing director )
THANKS for the dinner AARON LOW !!

EXTRA :
Some Burning thingy outside Gurney Plaza ....
Its burning for a purpose i guess but i have no idea what that particular purpose is +.+?
see those to guys over there with the fire extinguisher, yea they're controlling
the burning fire pipe thingy : D

~ END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog