Sunday, August 08, 2010

Plants vs Zombies !! YAY PLANTS !!


THE POPCAP COMPANY PRESENTS

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES !

though already a very old game, I still manage to squeeeeze every single ounce
of FUN OUTTA IT while I was bored : D

The game is pretty simple really, all you need to do is
KILL ALL ZOMBIES USING CUTE DANGEROUS MUTATED LIVE PLANTS

and guess what !

I JUST FINISHED PLANTS VS ZOMBIES .... AGAIN !!

Heres a cute song to cheer up ya'lls mood : D ( from P vs Z credits )
go to this link to downlaod the song ! 100% Legal and no viruses, I even downloaded
it meslef : D
http://www.popcap.com/extras/pvz/

heres a pic of all the zombies : D
( click on pic to get a bigger pic ) Heres a pic of all the plants : D ( click on pic to get a bigger pic ) once again I would like to tell everyone that
THIS GAME IS WICKED AWESOME !!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA !!




Thank for visitin JustaPlainDarren: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog