Thursday, April 01, 2010

Justin Bieber (feedback)


TIME : 1508 HRS

Hey this is DARREN reporting live from CLHS with a special report
( so if ur readin this at about 1508, you should know that im still at school )
[ btw, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY ! HOPE YOU PPL OUT THERE
ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME PRANKING PPL, and to those who got pranked....
i feel sorry for you...better luck next year ? ]
=
Ok now to more important matters.
I got some feedback from my previous post bout Justin Bieber on my BLOG : ]
Its not that i hate him .... its just that....I'm just not a fan.
Some girls like him.... most of the guys hate him.
( and by most....lets just say 97% of the guys i know just hate him to the guts )
And yes I'm more on the neutral side so lets not jugde me
on what i think bout JB here.

Heres a pic :


whats the first thing that comes to your mind
when you see Justin Bieber in this picture ?

is THIS the same guy singing 'BABY' and 'ONE TIME' ?
OMG ! IS THAT REALLY HIM ?
*faints*
the answer is yes...
he still kinda looooks the same after a haircut now if you google it up
under pictures.

HEY! SRY BUT I JUAT HAVE TO BLURT IT OUT !
HE DOES LOOK LIKE A GIRL
hey im just saying.....he really does *looks at picture to recheck*
REMEMBER! IM NOT HATING HIM
I STILL LIKE HIS SONGS!
I just dont like his... his....um his....how do i put this down lightly...
say.... i dont like how he loooks :]
hey, thats my opinion...

But seriously, he HAS GOTTA change his look
*stares at picture*

And remember ppl, I DONT HATE HIM (much) : ]
~DARREN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog