Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm BACK !!

After days months 10 months decades of no blogging
(and by decades I actually mean months) 
I've decided to make a come-back ! YAY !! 
Who the hell reads my blog anyway =-= 
ANYHOO... a comeback means 
more stuff, more blog posts, more wacked up videos,
you want it... YOU NAME IT. And I'll promise I'll make it happen!
Well to start things off, lemme introduce you to this guy :
no idea WHY he's my blog mascot right now...
and I dont know what happened to that toilet sign guy I used to 
place as mascot :
but HEY cmon.... 2012 brings new changes.
SO GET USED TO IT :p

Not much to say in the first blog post of 2012, 
so do stay logged on for more updates on anything randomly awesome 
(or maybe click on the LIKE button for my
FB page if you're kind enough to ) 
only here @ justplain-darren.blogspot.com.
BYE 4 NOW !
seriously... who the hell reads my blog ?

2 comments:

Search This Blog