Saturday, September 04, 2010

YOUTH JAM ! (day one ), I was one of just few CLHS guys there ! YAY !


Sweet ! looks like my blogs been kinda dead !
And im reviving it to its ol Awesome self again ! weee~
Well youth jam was before my 3rd semester test but HEY
who cares ! HAHA I was there and now I laugh at all the peeps who didnt go !
Youth Jam was erm.... how do I put this ....
kinda boring for me, just me
cos i didnt take part in any activities alright ? : (
OHOH
AND TIMES SQUARE WAS EXTREMELY EMPTY
think a box with nothing inside, that exactly how times square is !

Well,
I went at 11 then went back home to study at 3 ==
( a guys gotta study soooner or later right ? XD )
these are the few pics i took during my visit to youth jam !
enjoy !

The Youth Jam Stage
Candit moment !
Don't ask me why some of these girls arent wearing shoes...
I dont know either : D
Those thingys ! what are they called again ? OHOH vuvuzela's right ? haha ! I bought one ! thats the second stupidest thing i have bought : D I feel proud of myself !
Just couldnt resist getting my hands on one !


Blow mann ! BLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!
( no sound came out no matter how hard he blew ! XD HAHAHAHA )
DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE While I blow ZACK !! DRIVE !
( guys gotta have fun sometimes too ya know )
Cheerleaders !! YAY Cheerleaders ! hehe!



Lunch at Marrybrown ! First time there for lunch : D
the food was errr...... NICE !Say cheese girls !!

Haha, before i went back i saw this store in Times Square :
LoL !! I WAS LIKE WTF ?! Are these people SERIOUS ?!
Stingray AND FISH SCALES ?! YA GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME !
Who with the right mind in this world would
wanna wear these things or even buy them XD


Ok...moving on ....

Sigh.... to bad i wasnt there for DAY 2 : (
bet DAY 2 WAS AWESOME-er
had my exams ..... :'(
anyway ....
More to come people !
Another slide with more pictures comin soon !
Stay tuned ya'll !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog