Monday, December 20, 2010

12 Days of Christmas With NO BIRD SEED ?!

Heres a joke to cheer you up this Christmas :
(i kinda copied it form a insanity streak comic from THE STAR )
(credit goes to the guy who thought of this joke)
So we all know how the
'12 Days of Christmas' song goes ...

"on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me ...
___________________"


lets skip to verse 12 shall we ?

Verse 12

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me:
Twelve Drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords-a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids-a-milking,
Seven swans-a-swimming,
Six geese-a-laying,
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!
Four calling birds,
Three french hens,
Two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.

OK so lets recall, with all those presents/gifts
given by my so call "true love",
She gave me
23 DIFFERENT BIRDS
in total and didnt give me any bird seed so now I have to
pay for all the bird seed myself ....
...
...

damn it ==
Im soo going to be broke after christmas
ha-ha
no thx to true love haha =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog