Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A Sad Valentine ...

( based on the song apologize )

Its February 14th, had a fight a we broke up …...

I try to make it great but I just cant suck it up …...

' We ' just couldnt work out

we had to cut it down

but wait ….

I told you that i'm sorry

then you just turned around

and said ….

Its just too late to apologize …..

it tooo late …..

Its just too late to apologize …..

its too late …..



gimme another chance take it far do it just for me …. ….

I hurts me like a heart, like a heart

missin a beat..

yeah yeah

I really do miss you

pls just come back to me ….

and just say

sry like an angel

I didnt know why I left you ….

and I'm afraid ….

Its too late to apologize.....

its too late....

Its just too late to apologize...

its too late

whoa whoa …...


its too late to apologize

its too late

(keeps goin on for a long time )

Its February 14th

why do I hv tooooooo break up …...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog