Friday, February 26, 2010

SNSD !

Every weekday, whenever i walk to my class, the class will be all quiet, dark and stuff. With the lights turned off and the cold wind blowing in, the first thing that comes to ur mind when you reach my class at say...6.30 a.m will be "oh...dull....boring class" but don't think of that just yet, cos when the lights are turned on... you will definitely hear this : SINGING

Yea, my classmates sing, and you know what ?? they sing the exact same song every single time...it'll make you go crazy if you don't get used to it ( and this is in a way saying I am already used to it ). So they'll be like this :

OH ! OH ! OH ! OH ! OH!

or

GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE

or

S -E-O-U-L .......

or

OH MY GENIE YEA .....

ohoh and this :

Sorry sorry sorry sorry

I'm like , wth ? Don't you people get tired of Girls generation ?
you sing their songs all day, and you're all crazy bout them..
Sometimes, guys go a little overboard,
they talk bout : Oh Jessica ! I love her and Taeyon ? I love how she poses.....
And i give them this look =.="

OH YEA BEFORE I FORGET !
My classmates dance too....... you know that gee dance style? yea they do that.
ya know those girly cute poses? yea they do that too....
Oh damnit, why go crazy for them ? I bet my .... my... um.... Laptop that
half of the guys in my class don't even know what their singin.
who knows that F*** may be in their song ? XD just kiddin...

I don't care if they sing other songs but the SNSD craze has to stop Before its too late !
It may corrode your mind sooner or later ! Liking SNSD isn't that bad, you just gotta keep youselves controled, don't go overboard !
so to my friends :

STOP SINGING THE FRACKIN SONGS AND DOING THEIR DANCES ALL DAY FOR GODS SAKE !! please, i beg of you, your drinving me insane if this keepes on !! GAH!!!

Soooooo, I'll stop here now.

~Darren~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog